Welcome to the double digits of FURNNISH- wow I have to get to triple and quadruple digits before it is all done- I have a way to go!
INSPIRATION FOR THIS POST
Well I am off to work with Real Living Magazine today so pretty excited – when I think of Real Living I think colour and bright and pretty playful so today I present you YELLOW – make friends with it I say. Here is grey and yellow (I warn you this is not the end of my tips with yellow- there is a large pile of images in my yellow folder- watch this space!)
TRANSLATION: TRY THIS AT HOME
- Yum- grey and yellow- what a match. Just do it.
- If you are in love with the Eiffel Tower retro chairs in the middle image (how can you not love these) check out SURROUND in Melbourne – one of my favourite stores!
- All greys and yellow look great from dark murky grey with pastel, to elephants breath with sunshine, mist with fluro, concrete with mustard – you will find a combination that suits you.
- For a fool proof way paint the walls grey and add accent colours like the top image- easy.
- This look will apply to retro interiors (look for mustards), quirky glam (gold, lemon), & feminine (butter, sunshine)
Also I am looking to find the perfect image for my header- I am not sure about this one – let me know your thoughts?