INSPIRATION FOR THIS POST
I am a huge fan of indoor furniture being used outside. I have just booked festival tickets for new years (no, I am not too old) and I think I might take a couch, a coffee table, a rug, a few bean bags and a some lamps for my camping site (be sure to look out for photos if I actually pull that off!). However the reverse can be super clever and quirky – check this out.
TRANSLATION: TRY THIS AT HOME
- What do you have gathering cobwebs in your garage or on your front porch? Clean it up, paint it up and bring in for some love.
- Look for pieces that are an interesting shape or texture.
- If people cannot see the potential of outdoor pieces are second hand stores and garage sales you might be in luck!
- Think about comfort factor- are you really using it for sitting or is a statement piece.
- Don’t leave the gnomes outside alone- they should come in too!