INSPIRATION FOR THIS POST
Red is hard. If you get it wrong you will find it difficult to work why it didn’t work.
If you get it right you will find it hard to leave that room because you will be so in love!!!!
TRANSLATION: TRY THIS AT HOME
- If you can take your computer to a paint store and get the resolution right on screen I highly suggest painting anything you see this colour (including the town)!
- It’s not pink, or orange, or brown or rusty. It’s not too blue and it’s not MAROON! Damn it is hot
- Always wear a sophisticated palette of neutrals, linen and light denim for maximum impact.
- Other things that red loves- gold, brass, large floral prints, stripes and lamps.
- Finally, the picture is not sitting on floor for no reason- this style suits ‘nonchalant/Parisian/ I forget to hang the Monet’ approach to artwork- leave it on the floor!