INSPIRATION FOR THIS POST
I’m in business business business mode at the moment. Chained to the desk (mostly in unflattering house clothes) and sourcing, designing, planning, plotting.
I have decided to record my business wishlist. That way I can look back with pride on what I have achieved when the systems are rolling. Also- all recommendations for any of the below would be really cherished and appreciated.
- Textile designers
- Fabric printers
- Web designers (to design and build the online store)
- WordPress experts- who can fix this blog- seriously need to upgrade already! HELP?
- Advertisers for the blog (when it looks like it is worth it)
- Furniture makers
- Storage facilities (Melbourne)
- Communal offices (Melbourne)
- A million bucks
- A bank Manager
- A PR Manager
- Assistant Stylists
- Twitter Expert
- Freight account
- And most importantly – HAPPY CUSTOMERS
Meanwhile, I do always enjoy seeing new ways to hang prints. Especially when they have the benefit of making a space look bigger. Why not be bold above a bed with no head board and aim high? Kinda like my business wishlist!